Thursday, June 19, 2014

Once Upon A Dream

Thursday, June 19, 2014
Watched Maleficient this afternoon. Oh my god, one of the greatest Disney movies in its history! This movie is really the hype right now after Frozen. It makes me love Angelina Jolie and adore Elle Fanning even more. Angelina was so amazing in the movie, engaging me in her characters as well. If you haven't watched it yet, I highly recommend you to. Maleficient's message to me was not to judge people, as there is always the good in the bad, and the bad in the good. And can we talk about Prince Phillip?! Though he didn't appear much in the movie but you can't disagree that he's hot! :3

Ps. I can't seem to get over the soundtrack, so spooky and lovely at the same time.

But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once
The way you did once upon a dream

This is definitely on my wish-list right now -- Nike Roshe Run


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12377845/?claim=6p3rjw93na7">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. so lovely post ♥♥
    Come to my blog, I'd be happy if you follow me
    http://kairjankaora-koka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

The New Year Kid © 2014