Friday, June 6, 2014

Pizza Encounter

Friday, June 6, 2014
An option during Bkk rush hours

#ootd
Wearing: Striped shirt with Zara (similar) skorts
Went to this cafe called Dean & Deluca. It was actually my first time here. I love how a lot of foreigners come here. A sucker for pizzas I am, I ordered a slice of New York pepperoni for brunch. Judging from the size (huger than my face), one slice was more than enough. Taste? Amaze balls!  
I met a new friend on the table next to mine. His name was Oliver, or Olivier in French. We ended up having a long ongoing conversation which started from his comment on my pizza: 
"I'm sorry.. but sure you can finish it?". 

White chocolate cookies n' cream milkshake, NY pizza, colorful sugars
My mom came home with these lovely beady gemstones rings and bracelets.

4 comments:

The New Year Kid © 2014