Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Weekend Wrap-up

Tuesday, June 3, 2014
The last time I had these kind of blunt bangs was as a freshman in high school. Looking back, I was never proud because I thought I looked ridiculous, which is why I've sworn to myself never again, make the same mistake. Well, on Saturday night while observing myself in the mirror for a realllllllly long time, it hit me to just go for it because after all, hair grows. The worst? Just crooked bangs...  My fingers were crossed that they might turn out okay on me now.
My hand was literally shaking when I made the first snip. The result was unexpectedly satisfying. I sent pictures to my friends and they said I look younger, which I took as a compliment! 
Orange lips for sushi- the highlight of the weekend was that I got to eat sushi. If it was a man, we would be married and have kids by now, that's how much I love sushi.
Japanese crepe with green tea cream and bananas
Half-cooked omelet with bacon and mushroom cream sauce & crispy fries



No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Year Kid © 2014