Saturday, May 17, 2014

Casual Saturday

Saturday, May 17, 2014

After many many days of locking myself at home revising for finals, it's finally time to step out of the shell! I went to a mall called 'Mega', which was as its name suggests, mega. Two things I like about this mall: IKEA (first and only one in Bkk) and Cotton On, which is my all time favourite store. In fact, I think half of my closet is from Cotton On *embarrassed*.

Also, lately with my poor diet of junk foods and easy access meals from the convenient stores, I've been craving for some nice meals. My mom was kind enough to let me choose the restaurant to dine. I went for Wine Connection, where we had smoked salmon, fish n' chips, and carbonara which were all so amazingly amazing..

I styled my denim-like sheer shirt with a white high-waisted shorts and white sandals. White really has the power to soften things down. If my pants and shoes were to be black, it would be a different style. Another personal tip of mine is to half tuck in your shirt, which makes your outfit less serious looking, more casual. 

wearing: Cotton On shirt & shoes, white jeans from The Dude, bag from Mango 


xx,
NS

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Year Kid © 2014