Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Beth & I

Wednesday, May 21, 2014
One thing I love about my sports club is the city view right across it. Make my morning run a lot more enjoyable.

Omg, okay. So Bethany Mota AKA Macbarbie07 came to Bkk a few days back and arranged a Meet and Greet for her Thai fans and I was lucky enough to register on time (they only accepted 300 people). Long story short, I met her and she was the sweetest! We hugged and took some photos together. I can’t even.. she’s so cute!

#ootd



Meeting the teenage Youtube sensation today, I knew there were gonna be lots of young girls (and there were!), so I didn't wanna look too mature as well as too young. I paired my navy graphic tee which said 'MIDNIGHT SNACK (you can't see the 'snack' here lol)' with a black circle skirt. To give it a more mature look, I wore a statement diamond necklace which also contributed in bringing my outfit out. I wore these black lace shoes from Charles & Keith.

Yay or nay? I've never had anything white and long before because they just never looked good on me. But this.. I was soooooo tempted to buy them! 


xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Year Kid © 2014