Sunday, May 18, 2014

Jesse & Celine

Sunday, May 18, 2014
Celine: Memory is a wonderful thing if you don't have to deal with the past.
Jesse: Life's hard. It's supposed to be. If we didn't suffer, we'd never learn anything.




After ages ago of watching 'Before Sunrise', a 90's film, I finally had the time to watch its first sequel called 'Before Sunset'. The sequels were nine years apart so the two main characters, Jesse and Celine, of course, have grown more mature than they were in the first film and that is what makes it better. The characters are older and wiser in the way they think and not as reckless. There was still this indescribable connection between both of them and I love how the film is like a documentary.  I could go on and on about, but what I'm trying to say is that I highly recommend this film to any of you who love Romantic films. This film is worth watching.

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Year Kid © 2014