Monday, May 19, 2014

It's gonna get messy

Monday, May 19, 2014
It actually felt funny ordering a healthy meal in a junk food restaurant. What an irony to even have salad on the menu list. When my chicken salad was served at the table, my other friend and I were speechless because the portion was humongous. We laughed at the fact that this healthy salad could eventually turn the other way around, as you can see from the amount of (fatty) sauce it came with. 

To make a simple outfit more interesting, you can add statement accessories as I did with my birdy necklace which also added a pop of color with its turquoise rhinestones embellishment. I like its contrast with the red. I made the look more sophisticated by adding some touches of gold with a simple golden bracelet and watch, and a gold-chain sling bag. But I didn't want to look too fancy so I wore my jellies which apparently had some gold glitters in them.

wearing: red shirt, valley girl pants, foreverXXI accessories, factory jellies


xx,
NS

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Year Kid © 2014